ford motor company Complaint
2015 Ford Edge Transmission and how Ford handled it - 2015 Ford Edge
First thing they tell me is that Ford, despite selling me a new vehicle with a bad transmission, will not give me a loaner or pay for a rental vehicle. OK not happy because Ford must think it is OK for a transmission to go this quickly. You think they would be apologetic and bend over backwards for selling me a lemon.
Next I am told that the service department must download the information and send it to the Ford computer so they can determine if they fix it or replace it. This takes 17 days.
They opt to fix it and send the parts to the dealer. This takes 7 days. Last week I am promised Wednesday, then Friday guaranteed and it is now Saturday and I am in the rental car still.
Tomorrow is one month since this happened.
If I took it to AAMCO Transmissions I would have had it in two days.
I still have no car and I am still paying for a rental car.
No wonder FORD has such a bad reputation. Until this happened I was loving my new edge but Ford is the pit's.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More ford motor company reviews
- 2009 ford escape axel seal leak
- 2005 ford 500
- NO SPARE TIRE
- FORDS BUILD IN MEXICO
- Had so many problems , they said they would pay my car payments.
- Ford Clutch Replacement Due to Oil Leak
- Focus Transmission Problems
- Woody Anderson Ford, Huntsville Alabama: Bogus A/C Diagnosis and Horrendous Estimate.
- Transmission Problem
- Rusted Out Wheel Well
- Ford Fusion drivers side handle cracked
- FUEL PUMP
- Court Street Ford
- Leak around back window. 2012 Ford Escape
- 2005 Ford Escape Transmission issues
- CVT Transmission
- 2005 ford 500
- Ford Edge 2011 latch LH
- Ford Focus transmission
- Leaking gas tank on 2008 Ford Edge
- 2004 ford explorer
- Fords transmission
- Ford Freestyle CVT transmission
- FORD BAD TRANSMISSIONS
- 2002 Ford explorer
- Ford lemon Freestyle CFT30 Transmission
- Ford Freestyle Transmissions
- Never buy a Ford
- 08 Ford Edge
- auto transmission
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you